Harvard for Free if your Family income is $60,000 a year or less.
Check out this link.
If you can get them accept you then you can probably afford it. Many top tier universities have so much money to give to promising students that they can make it financially possible for anyone to attend….If they want you. Never sell yourself short. Money is not your biggest obstacle to college admission. Grades, tough courses, test scores, extracurricular activities, and special characteristics are the places to put your energy.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Where the jobs are in the middle of 2010
- Florida Virtual School Hosts Virtual Career Fair for the Dept. of Education
- Harvard for Free if your Family income is $60,000 a year or less.
- Live from the CollegeBoard Southern Regional Forum – #3
- Live from the CollegeBoard Southern Regional Forum – post #2
- Live from the CollegeBoard Southern Regional Forum
- Construction and Building can still be a great career
- 10 Minutes to Better Test Taking
- Want a Green Job? Listen to the Greenhouse Lady.
- Another Way to Help Pay for College
- How About a Career as the Real Bat Man?
- Landscaping May Be The Career For You