Where the jobs are in the middle of 2010
Some of the latest reports indicate that heath care fields continue to be the best fields in which to find a job. Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists continue to lead the way with the most demand. But be careful. I have it from a reliable source that in order to be a physical therapst you may have to dissect a cadaver. Nurses are still in demand also. Demand for sales jobs are up. My advice is that you get into sales only if yo are really good at convincing people to see things your way.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Where the jobs are in the middle of 2010
- Florida Virtual School Hosts Virtual Career Fair for the Dept. of Education
- Harvard for Free if your Family income is $60,000 a year or less.
- Live from the CollegeBoard Southern Regional Forum – #3
- Live from the CollegeBoard Southern Regional Forum – post #2
- Live from the CollegeBoard Southern Regional Forum
- Construction and Building can still be a great career
- 10 Minutes to Better Test Taking
- Want a Green Job? Listen to the Greenhouse Lady.
- Another Way to Help Pay for College
- How About a Career as the Real Bat Man?
- Landscaping May Be The Career For You